The Telly Awards were founded in 1979 to honor excellence in local, regional and cable television commercials with non-broadcast video and television programming added soon after. With the recent evolution and rise of digital video (web series, VR, 360 and beyond), the Telly Awards today also reflects and celebrates this exciting new era of the moving image on and offline.
The Telly Awards annually showcases the best work created within television and across video, for all screens. Receiving over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents, Telly Award winners represent work from some of the most respected advertising agencies, television stations, production companies and publishers from around the world.
SCG Creative wins a 2016 Platinum MarCom Awards for Read Play Love Guyana in the category of PSA Campaigns and a 2016 Gold MarCom Award in the category of Integrated Campaigns.
MarCom Awards today announced winners in the 2016 creative competition for marketing and communication professionals. There were 6500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 17 other countries. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
2016 MarCom Awards
- Platinum Winner for PSA Campaign
- Gold Winner for Integrated Campaign
2017 Creative International Awards
- Silver Winner for Integrated Campaign Alternative Media
- Silver Winner for PSA Film/Video
- Silver Winner for Non Profit Website
- Bronze Winner for PSA TV Campaign
2017 Telly Awards
- Bronze Winner for Social Responsibility Campaign
- Bronze Winner for Public Relations Campaign
- Bronze Winner for Not for Profit Campaign
- Bronze Winner for Cause Marketing Campaign
2017 Davey Awards
- Gold Winner for Website | Social Responsibility
- Silver Winner for Print Campaign | Not-for-Profit
- Silver Winner for Website | Activism
- Silver Winner for Website | Education